The Spring-Summer 1980 issue of Ontario Review is now available online, with reviews by Joyce Carol Oates and featuring Carlos Fuentes, John Updike, Maxine Kumin, and many others.
- Barometric Readings (William Heyen, Geoffrey Hill, William Matthews, Ben Howard, Brian Swann, Reginald Gibbons, and others)
John R. Reed
- Abrupt Mutilations (Paul Bowles’ Collected Stories 1939-1976)
- New Fiction: Illumination, Participation, Tact (T. Alan Broughton, David Helwig, Hugh Hood, William Maxwell, Kent Thompson)
Gary F. Waller
- The Authority of Timelessness (Robert Fagles, Tess Gallagher, Artur Lundqvist, David R. Slavitt)
Joyce Carol Oates
- Poets Talking Shop (The Poet’s Work, ed. Reginald Gibbons)
I'm a Reference Librarian at the University of San Francisco's Gleeson Library, and I run the Joyce Carol Oates web site, Celestial Timepiece.
Leave a Reply